We are looking for a graduate to join our team in Hoswick for a one year placement focusing on moving our company further towards net zero. As a company we want to do everything we can to reduce our waste, carbon output and become a more circular business. We are looking for someone to drive this forward.
Main roles will include:
- Review of current status of business in regards to energy, waste and processes.
- Research identify and pursue opportunities for sustainability and circularity within the company.
- Research and identify global trends, sector benchmarking, standards, initiatives and funding in regards to sustainability and circularity.
- Develop a sustainability and circularity business strategy plan.
- There will also be opportunities to work within the many other processes within the company.
- This placement is supported by Highlands and Islands Enterprise
- Candidates must have graduated in the last 4 years with an HND level or above.
- To apply and more information please email: