Opportunity to join our employee owned company in Hoswick, Sandwick.
Due to increasing demand we are looking for someone to join our small team responsible for creating Shetland knitwear that is shipped all over the world. Every member of our team plays an important role in the chain of processes to achieve our high quality knitwear.
Tasks will be varied throughout the processes that go into making our garments and accessories. These may include:
- Quality Control
- Washing Garments
- Pressing Garments
- Machine Sewing / Labelling
- Hand Sewing
- Use of Computerised Knitting Machines
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a good eye for detail and take pride in their work
- Be able to keep records and follow them or update them as required
- Be able to take and follow instructions
- Be willing to help out in other departments where necessary
- See deadlines as a challenge and able to work hard to achieve them
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be willing to work as part of a small team
- Have good organisational skills
- Be self motivated
- Understand the importance of customer satisfaction
We are looking for someone who has a very good eye for detail and takes pride in their work, is reliable and up for a challenge.
It is desirable that the candidate has a clean driving licence.
Our normal working hours are 9am – 4pm, Monday to Friday, part-time or variable hours may be considered. Full training will be given where required. We offer competitive rates of pay based on skills and experience.
For more information and to apply please call 01950 431215 email: